In the past, I was a regular contributor to Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB), the first international organization for fashion bloggers. In addition to being a contributor, I was a panel moderator at the February 2011 Evolving Influence Conference and a panelist at the September 2011 conference.
Evolving Influence Conference
Panel moderator for The Business of Blogging. Panelists included Caitlin NiChathain, Gucci; Keiko Groves, Keiko Lynn; Tony Wang, Post Fashionism; Gregory Shove, Halogen; Piera Gelardi, Refinery29; Craig Arend, Altamira:Models Off Duty.
Features & Articles
- Professional Blogger Spotlight: Gary Pepper Vintage | 3.24.2011
- Professional Blogger Spotlight: Already Pretty | 1.19.2011
- Beating Blogger Burnout | 12.2.2010
- Are you addicted to blogging? | 11.19.2010
- Survey Says: Original Content Really is Queen | 10.20.2010
- Blogger Spotlight: Grit and Glamour |7.28.2010
- The Build a Better Blog Vlog | 7.20.2010
- Photography for the Amateur, Stagefright-Afflicted Blogger| 7.2.2010
Links à la Mode: Weekly Roundup
* Roundup also edited by me.
Links à la Mode: Tech Weekly Roundup
|IFB Link||Published||G&G Feature|
|It’s Time for a Fashion & Tech Evolution Revolution!||3.29.2011||A Quickie Explanation of Comment Approval in WordPress|
|Garments & Gadgets: Try Them On, See How They Fit||3.22.2011||iPad 2: First Impressions|