The air is crisp, the leaves put on a brilliant display of orange and fiery red, and the boots come out…there’s nothin’ better than that. It’s my absolute favorite season, so I was delighted when Kristina (Pretty Shiny Sparkly) tagged me to share my personal fall favorites…
Mentioned in the video
→ FALL FAVORITES TAG:
- Favorite Fall Candle: The Collection Blue Cedar Fig
- Favorite Fall Lip Color: Violet Fatale by Tom Ford
- Favorite Fall Drink: Love Noir Pinot Noir
- Favorite Fall Blush: NEED!
- Favorite Fall Clothing Item: Witchery Mongolian lamb vest
- Favorite Fall Movie: The Thomas Crown Affair
- Favorite Fall TV Show: A Place to Call Home
- Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Mama’s homemade dressing
- Favorite Halloween Costume: Dia des los Muertos
Please subscribe to my channel (GRIT & GLAMOUR) on YouTube if you’d like to see more of my videos. Not all of them are posted to the blog, but if you subscribe, you won’t miss a single one!