Fashion bloggers, remember when:
- Our brains didn’t rapid-fire hashtags like #selfie, #OOTD, and #NYFW?
- IFB Con in New York was the (only) big blogger event?
- Any #selfie required a DSLR, tripod, and camera remote?
- Bloggers were lucky to get into fashion shows (much less sit front row)?
- Designers only “dressed” movie stars and bloggers had to actually buy their own outfits?
- You had hours to comment on blogs because Instagram and Pinterest didn’t exist?
- You posted outfit shots without a single affiliate link?
- You slept through the night without ever checking your iPhone?
Sometimes I long for the good old days.