Fashion

Guy Style

There’s something about rugged guy style I just love…especially my guy’s style. I can’t quite describe his look like I can my own, but if I had to choose a few words, they would be minimal, monochrome, and masculine.

He lives in guy basics like Seven bootcut jeans, grey or black tees, and classic black Dr. Martens combat boots. And like those timeless Dr. Martens, a man just can’t go wrong with a pair of Ray-Ban Aviators.  I managed to coax Hubby into modeling the Ray-Ban RB3026 Aviator Large Metal II L2846, kindly provided to us by SmartBuyGlasses, which is one of the best online purveyors of sunglasses I’ve seen in a while. They provide complete measurements for all sunglasses, plus 3D TryOn, so you know exactly what each pair will look like on you.

IMG_8720_resized

IMG_8722_resized

PS: I’m thinking we should just make G&G all about him, don’t you?!

This is Middle Age

Happy 2014!

1. December 7, 2013 at 6:23 pm — Reply

Looking good, Mr G&G!

• December 9, 2013 at 4:14 pm — Reply

Thanks, Bree!

2. December 9, 2013 at 10:27 am — Reply

Nice shades ..
    Shweta Sarawgi’s latest post: Sammydress (dot) comHaul & Website ReviewMy Profile

• December 9, 2013 at 4:14 pm — Reply

Thank you!

3. Lang
    December 14, 2013 at 3:43 pm — Reply

Whoa, I just assumed that was a professional model!

• December 17, 2013 at 10:17 am — Reply

Ha, thanks Lang. No, it’s my honey…I’m a lucky lady. :)

4. December 14, 2013 at 6:49 pm — Reply

Nice! My guy rocks the shaved head too. :)

• December 17, 2013 at 10:16 am — Reply

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!

5. December 14, 2013 at 6:54 pm — Reply

And I second Lang’s comment –I thought it was just a model pic at first. Great photography.

• December 17, 2013 at 10:16 am — Reply

Thanks, Sally! If you read my response to Arash on this post, you’ll see that the hubs was not an easy sell…but I knew black and white would win him over.

6. December 15, 2013 at 1:48 pm — Reply

Ha Ha it’s great to see your hubby feature on the blog. I’m really particular about sunglasses, styles like aviators tend to be too big for my head and in the past I’ve even had buy kids sunglasses lol! I did manage to get a pair of Ray-Ban wayfarers that fit me perfectly that are my go to sunglasses now.
    Arash Mazinani’s latest post: How Does Your Self Perception Affect Your Style?My Profile

• December 17, 2013 at 10:14 am — Reply

Hey Arash…I feel you on the RB aviators…they are terrible on me. I’m betting the Wayfarers would work for me too, though I am hopelessly in love with my cat-eyes. It’s all about finding what works for you.

Yeah, Hubby…you should see how reluctant he was when I was directing him for these shots. I told him to trust me, that I knew how to shoot these. In the end, he was happy with the shots too. Or they wouldn’t have made the blog! He won’t even let me post photos of him to my personal FB account without permission…he’s a total hermit.