WVW: What V Wore

WVW: Half a Dress*

Funny how sometimes the mirror shows you one thing, and your camera another. I wore this ensemble to brunch recently (and in my last post), and felt quite comfortable in it.

Then I took some photos…

*WVW: What V Wore
Everly dress • Tory Burch necklace (similar), Bauble Bar Double Gold Collar necklace
Burberry boots • Michael Kors Lexington watch • Street Level clutch

WHOA. Er, the high/low hem on this dress makes it look like I’m wearing half a dress! Or a long shirt! Oh well. Who cares. I still love it and it’s like wearing your pajamas, it’s so comfy. I think the boots balance the exposure. Until spring, of course. 😉

Watch Valentino Women’s Fall 2013 Livestream from Paris

Google Reader retires July 1st—switch to Bloglovin'!

1. March 7, 2013 at 1:26 am — Reply

You look fab! Very bold look and you look very fierce, V! I think I’m in love with that clutch…studs get me everytime :)

Any Second Now’s latest post: The 5th Annual Princess Project Runway Event 3/14/2013My Profile

2. March 7, 2013 at 10:00 am — Reply

FRESH OUT: WVW: Half a Dress http://t.co/UK46jPQXzK

3. March 7, 2013 at 10:30 am — Reply

Piece of a dress, whole dress, half a dress, whatever the case, you look fantastic in it V!! I love your blue clutch too.
    Rocquelle’s latest post: Ask Me AnythingMy Profile

4. March 7, 2013 at 11:25 am — Reply

You look smoking HOT!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

• March 13, 2013 at 2:41 pm — Reply

Thanks, Tanvi!

5. March 7, 2013 at 11:45 am — Reply

AAaw AND these (shaped for you) thigh-high boots make you look like a “fruity-flavored Glamazon” Here V (“über approving look in the style of Clint Eastwood”) !

à Bientôt, Antoine
    Vertiginoso’s latest post: La BOMBnextDoor (2)My Profile

6. March 8, 2013 at 1:11 am — Reply

I think it is a great dress! Just enough exposure to be enticing, but not so much to be overt. And I am really fond of the color on you!!
    Alexis Grace’s latest post: Chanel Fall 2013 CollectionMy Profile

7. March 8, 2013 at 10:34 am — Reply

Werk it V! The color looks great on you and that necklace is ah-mazing!
    MJ’s latest post: Fierce OOTD: Colorblock MeMy Profile

8. March 8, 2013 at 11:22 am — Reply

Firstly I ADORE Everly…they have the cutest dresses for inexpensive…always on trend and fun!
    This color is gorg and I don’t think the dress is too short..the boots and conservative cut on top balance it out.
    Beautiful as always and I LOVE THAT CLUTCH!

9. March 8, 2013 at 6:41 pm — Reply

I’m loving your foray into color- and still so Vahni! 50% of a dress, 100% hottie. Smoking, studly, turn off the smoke alarm, H.O.double T. Hot.
    Bella Q, The Citizen Rosebud’s latest post: Product Review: Prada 16PSMy Profile

10. March 10, 2013 at 6:16 am — Reply

Wow! You are smokin’ hot in half a dress! I love this colour on you and the necklace and thigh high boots are to die for!
    Veshoevius’s latest post: The Fashion Week BluesMy Profile

11. March 10, 2013 at 3:12 pm — Reply

That’s right girl show them that 40+ women can still rock a mini. That is one smoking outfit. I LOVE the necklaces.
    Natasha (@onewomansstyle)’s latest post: What I Wore: Leather Peplum and Floral PantsMy Profile

March 11, 2013 at 12:24 am — Reply

Shirt, dress, whatever… no matter what it is, you look awesome. I love how you styled it with those accessories and sexy boots! Work it, woman!!

13. March 11, 2013 at 1:20 pm — Reply

V, LOVE, love, the coral with the blue combo. You are always so great at accessorizing. – Katy
    Katy’s latest post: What’s in My Makeup BagMy Profile

14. March 11, 2013 at 5:34 pm — Reply

The colour is great on you, what I like about this dress is that it really showcases your legs, boots or no boots they’re the centre piece and focal point. I always tell people to invest in clothes that highlight the great parts of their body and this a perfect example, the sleeve length is spot on too.
    Arash Mazinani’s latest post: #FABBBloggers Leeds EventMy Profile

15. March 12, 2013 at 1:18 am — Reply

With those legs girl, I doubt anyone would even care if you WERE only wearing half of a dress! You always look fabulous, always so chic with the perfect amount of edge!
    Kaitlyn’s latest post: New Mom Style: The Perfect BagMy Profile

16. March 12, 2013 at 6:59 am — Reply

That salmon colour and blue together is gorgeous! The short dress works because it’s comfy, and with those boots? =Win!!
    FASHION TALES’s latest post: Style Savouring: A Quick FixMy Profile

17. March 13, 2013 at 2:39 pm — Reply

Thanks, y’all! Yeah, trying on some color. It actually feels good!

18. April 11, 2013 at 6:02 pm — Reply

I think it looks great – the boots really work it all out.

• April 18, 2013 at 2:28 pm — Reply