For your support of G&G—here on the blog—and in all the other places you follow and interact with me. It has been such a joy getting to know so many of you over the years.

Whether you’re an American celebrating Thanksgiving, or an international reader, I want you all to know how grateful I am for your support, and I wish you all joy, health, and happiness as we head into the 2012 holiday season.

Greeting card image via A Gift From The Gods.

Comments

Ditto, Bella. I can always count on you for entertainment, honesty, and total individuality. Love you for that. So, again, thank you!

Hello love! I hope you’re enjoying a lovely long weekend with loved ones!
    Like everyone else here, I’m very thankful for knowing and still keeping in touch with such amazing bloggers like yourself! It’s been years surely???
    x.o.x.o

Thanks, Arash! Yes, I’ve been at a a while. Actually, been feeling a bit disconnected from the blog for a little while now. So I just kind of do it when I want…feeling the need to step back a little. But of course, I’m thankful to have readers like you who stay with me, no matter what!

I have loved getting to know you and I can’t believe it’s been.. what.. 3 years now? When we went out to sushi and danced in that DJ box and ate fries and I harassed the people at the diner (who were so kind to my drunken self – but I expect nothing less from North Carolinians). It’s crazy to see what has happened since and the memories we’ve made! I feel like we’ve known each other for so long and I’m so grateful to call you a friend. I’m thankful for you and for your continued support that TRULY means more than I can express.

I feel like so much good is on the horizon. Thank YOU for… everything.

Love you, V!

xo,
    E

You know I love you too, Erika!

I know…the time flies! I find it so interesting how our paths keep crossing and connecting, and I too am grateful for your friendship. We’ve partied together in NY and NC, and grown together as bloggers. I can ALWAYS count on you. I love that. It’s hard to find people who actually practice what they preach.

You’re like a ray of healthy, life-giving sunshine in my life. I can’t believe how smart, disciplined, and dedicated you are, so early! When I said that I learn so much from you, I meant it. You are such a wonderful influence, and I’m glad (and happy to help) you share your light with the rest of the world.

Keep on truckin’ babe…I can see 2013 is going to be trans formative for you!

xoxo

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving V!

Sometimes I think it’s crazy that we haven’t met in person yet. “Meeting” you will always be one of the things I treasure most about becoming a blogger myself and I look forward to the day it finally DOES happen in person.

Wishing you and your family the best for the coming year; I am sure that the best is yet to come!

You too, B. One day, we shall meet! Hope you are in a better place now…and yes, the best is yet to come! PS: Why aren’t we friends on FB? I mean personal account friends?

Hi, V! I found your blog via BlogTrends and your awesome tweets, and I am so consistently impressed. I’m working my way through your “Build a Better Blog” series. I really want to step up my blogging game in 2013, and you have so many wonderful tips. Thank you!