Super excited to be the special guest for tonight’s BlogTrends chat on plagiarism! Please set your alarms and join me for the chat…here are all the details you need:
- Date: May 7, 2012
- Time: 9:00pm EST
- Hashtag: #blogtrends
- Tweeps to peep: @blog_trends, @DigitalKaitlyn, @Blackblondeone, @gritandglamour
- Twitter chat room: http://tweetchat.com/room/blogtrends
(Tweet from the chat room and it automatically appends the #blogtrends hashtag. I have a permanent link to the chat room under the BlogTrends badge on the bottom right.—>)
What is BlogTrends?
If you haven’t heard of BlogTrends (www.blog-trends.com), get yourself over to the site and join pronto. It’s a relatively new community for fashion and beauty bloggers, but bloggers in other genres can also learn a lot from the conversations.
Every Monday at 9:00pm EST, the ladies behind BlogTrends host a Twitter chat on topics related to blogging—like photography, blog promotion, working with brands—and more. It’s not only a superb way to learn more about the tools, tips, and techniques of successful bloggers, it’s a great opportunity to make new online friends, grow your social influence, and maybe even increase your Klout score. 😉
And you know what else is cool? If you miss a chat, transcripts with all the salient points of each chat are provided on the BlogTrends site. Bonus.
So why on earth am I, a style/beauty blogger, guesting on the subject of plagiarism? If you’re a new follower, here are lots of posts that can help you understand. They are in chronological order, starting with the first posts on the subject. Happy reading!
- I Think We’ve Been Plagiarized… Sort of: The Story of the Content Thief (by Beautifully Invisible)
- B*tch stole my content! Plagiarism: How to Deal with a Thief (by Grit & Glamour)
- Plagiarism and The Story Siren (by Smart Bitches, Trashy Books)
- A Tale of Plagiarism Continued: Clarification of The Story Siren’s Clarification (by Beautifully Invisible)
- Plagiarism Bingo: O – Hatemail (by Smart Bitches, Trashy Books)
- Now it’s MY turn for a “clarification”… (by Grit & Glamour)