OK, so the real title of this post is: My Favorite New Beauty Products…Especially When You Have No Hot Water. Hmph. Oh yes. I made you all a little vlog in the midst of my “crisis,” as any good blogger does.
And if you’re new to my vlogs, they are straight-up, very bare bones. Just me and the camera, no fancy editing, nothing more than stock iMovie schtuff. Because this is real life, real me—I don’t have time for all that! Maybe one day I’ll get fancy pants about it, but I doubt it.
Products referenced in the video:
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- up & up Scented Wipes
- up & up Skin Protectant Healing Ointment
- A&D Original Ointment
- Le Metier de Beaute Precision Liquid Eyeliner (be sure to read the review by Ann of Cult of Pretty)
- Essie Escapades Nail Polish
- Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil
And I’m wearing:
- Cardigan: Ann Taylor
- Tank: Reiss
- Necklace: Indira by Stella & Dot
- Bracelets (all by Stella & Dot): Devi Bangles (6); Rhea Bangles (3); Renegade Cluster Bracelet; Serpent Bangle
- Ring: Black and gold Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ovale (similar)
What beauty products can you not live without? Could you make it three days without hot water?