Yay! So bloggers who have stopped by G&G for a chat were included in this week’s Roundup, and that is superb!
I’m elated that my post on how to submit a post for Links à la Mode was included in the intro paragraph. As Ann wrote below, if you’ve ever wondered how this works, check out my Links à la Mode tutorial!
It’s Getting Hot In Here
Edited by Ann of Holier than Now
Though you may be living in a snow globe (sure feels like it here on the East Coast), you’re never out in the cold – assuming the snow hasn’t knocked out your internet … This week’s links will warm you up with hot topics that, ideally, bring out the best in a thoughtful, vibrant blogging community. Take your gloves off (the wool kind, not the boxing kind) and join the conversation!
P.S. If you’d like your voice heard here in Links a La Mode, take a look at this helpful guide by Grit & Glamour.
Links à la Mode: January 27th
- Alternations Needed Petite Body Tips Are Usually Bunk: Find Out Your Real Body Shape
- Styling You Jeggings: For or Against?
- Ruby-Eyed Okapi How The Media Tells Us How to Look Through the Lies of Photoshop
- Melina Bee 8 Tips on How to Leave Great Comments
- Love Brown Sugar The Great Debate: Do Skinny Girls Have More Fun?
- Fashionwrites On the Controversial Debate on Fashion and Ethnicity
- Peachy Keen A Week with No Pants
- Full Time Fabulous The 10 Commandments of Building a Loyal Blog Readership
- FOTW A Controversial Take on Burberry’s SS/11 Campaign
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Proezna Schouler speaks at IFB Evolving Influence
- The Haute Hoosier One Man Admits His (Sartorial) Man Crush
- A Perfect Midnight What’s In a (Blog) Name
- The New Professional Walking the Halls, Not the Streets: Can Tall Boots & Skirts Work for the Office?
- The Demoiselles What Does it Mean to Be Labeled – And Does it Matter?
- Brunette Blogging Privacy and Blogging
- 260 Days No Repeats Can the Stripe Trend Work for Any Body Type?
- Makeup and Jeans Girl Orange Lipstick for All? 5 Tips to Make It Work
- Holier than Now Crossing the Line: The Cross Jewelry Trend – Offensive or Innocent?
- Dress with Courage Androgyny, Prada, and Taylor Swift: My Relationship with Perfume
- Analogue Chic No More Mugshots: How to Look Better in Profile Pics
- Over 50 Feeling 40 Is Fashion Over 50 More Fun?