Recently, there has been a lot of talk about bloggers who have created blogs solely for attacking the wardrobe choices and posts of fashion bloggers. There is a lot of negativity. And that’s this week’s subject.
- Do you post pictures on your blog, or would you if the opportunity came along, of people with poor fashion/beauty sense?
- Do you read any blogs that highlight the bad? Why?
- Should these bloggers get permission to post the pictures from the subject in the same way the street-style blogs do?
- As human beings we are fascinated with disasters—of all sorts—why do you think that is? How do the blogs/websites that highlight the negative thrive?
- For many, fashion is subjective. Do you think there can be anything that is objectively bad in the fashion world?
UPDATE: Some of you have commented about the lipstick I’m wearing in the video. It’s another fab shade by Yves Saint Laurent: YSL Rouge Pur #128.
*The Friend Friday project by Modly Chic is a way for bloggers to share more about themselves and create a friendly connection with other bloggers. Join the conversation by joining the Fashion Beauty Friend Friday Google Group.