It’s been a while, but I’m happy to have been selected for inclusion in this week’s roundup. Thanks IFB! Congrats to my blog buddies Fashezine and Mis Papelicos for also making the list!
Working the new season with fabulous new discoveries.
I’ve been overwhelmed by the quality of the submissions and I hope you’ll enjoy reading these as much as I have. This week the issue of workwear is tackled whether as a fashion blogger you’re heading to Fashion Week or you’re not sure how to translate your everyday style to the office. The latter is a dilemma I’m often confronted with when dressing for work. Through the links I have also gleefully discovered some wonderful designers to dreamily sigh over the work of; these garments would most definitely fit into my wardrobe perfectly, be it in the smart section or the purely frivolous one.
- A La Modest Reintroducing the morality within green ethical fashion
- Bachman’s Sparrow What better way to greet the new season than a beautiful, one-of-a-kind statement necklace?
- Beyond Fabric Enhancing your image: posture and body image.
- Boheme Noir Ten ways to style the classic Chanel jacket young & fabulous.
- Fabulous Finds Girl Ann Wiberg creates future vintage by recycling materials with Trash-Couture.
- Fashezine Inspired by the sensuality of Joan, the determination of Peggy, and Betty Draper’s elegance, a girl goes mad for Mad Men.
- Fashion Limbo Brand Love or I Want What She’s Wearing – How brands fail to get me and what/who truly inspire me
- Grit and Glamour Staying true to you when dressing for dress code.
- Hello beauty! Review and makeup lesson video with the NARS Fall 2010 Collection with NARS National Makeup Stylist Janice Daoud
- Intrinsically Florrie Exploring the historic city of Bath in style.
- Manda Bear Fall Outwear Finds, Beauty Goodies and other Treasures.
- Mis Papelicos A first Ebay buy and what to look for when shopping online.
- Oranges and Apples A vintage wedding dress on a budget, plus some ideas for styling it.
- Poetic and Chic In which I spot the most beautiful pair of Louboutins and get inspired.
- Pull your socks up! What do you do with an inherited, precious and much-coveted family heirloom?
- Retro Chick Retro Style for Autumn: Lena Hoschek Autumn Winter 2010
- Seven Deadly Cyns Death by Cosmetics- the dangers of harmful ingredients in our beauty products and what you should look out for.
- The Coveted What to Wear to NYFW
- The New Professional How high is too high for heels in the office?
- Wit & Whimsy Designer on the Rise: Whitney Pozgay