It’s New York Fashion Week (NYFW)! So it just makes sense that this week’s Friend Friday* subject is all about what we think of NYFW and how we follow along from afar. We were asked:
- Do you pay attention to the shows during fashion week? Which designers collections are you looking forward to seeing?
- Where are you getting your Fashion Week news from?
- Over the years the runway has become more than just models displaying the creations of a designer. They are now spectacles. Do you think that adds or detracts from the fashion?
- Twice a year, as models begin to strut the catwalk we see articles about model size and body image. Do you think the super thin models are offering an unattainable goal to the public or are we immune to their looks?
- If you could sit front row at any show what would you want to see? And which celebrity would you want to be sitting next to?
Referenced in the vlog:
*The Friend Friday project by Modly Chic is a way for bloggers to share more about themselves and create a friendly connection with other bloggers. Katy of Modly Chic sends us questions weekly, and we answer on our blogs.