This week, Katy decided to take her Friend Friday* questions in a more lighthearted direction ( fall 2010 fashion!), and I’m so glad she did. Because from about the beginning of August annually, I just can’t wait to get back to fall, so all my beloved boots and cozy knits can come out and play.
Here are the questions:
- What new fashion trend are you looking forward to sporting this fall?
- Which item in your closet is most likely to be your go-to transition piece?
- What item from last year are you looking forward to reinventing this fall?
- What is your favorite part about this time of the year?
- Will you be attending any fashion events this fall?
*The Friend Friday project by Modly Chic is a way for bloggers to share more about themselves and create a friendly connection with other bloggers. Katy of Modly Chic sends us questions weekly, and we answer on our blogs.