It is an ugly emotion that is regularly at play in female relationships, and no doubt in fashion—and fashion blogging. That’s this week’s Friend Friday* topic, and here are the questions Katy asked:
- How do you define jealousy?
- When do you find you experience a bit of blogger jealousy?
- What types of blogs or which bloggers are you a little jealous of.
- From the time we’re little we are taught that jealousy is a bad thing, but it can also inspire us to be better. Have you changed the way you do things, the content of your blog, etc… as a result of what someone else is doing?
- What is the best way to overcome jealousy in the blogosphere and in life?
Blog posts referenced in the video:
- Bloom Where You Are Planted, by Bella of The Citizen Rosebud.
- Binary Opposition, by Brooke of Miss Jones & Me.
*The Friend Friday project by Modly Chic is a way for bloggers to share more about themselves and create a friendly connection with other bloggers. Katy of Modly Chic sends us questions weekly, and we answer on our blogs.