Oh yeah, baby. I’m loving this week’s Friend Friday* topic! If you’re a regular G&G reader, you know I have confessed a nail polish addiction, waxed on about colors and brands and all kinds of nail-related baloney, and published too many gratuitous foot shots.**
This week, I’m doin’ it vloggy style again. I like that name, vlog, by the way. Because for me at least, it really is a V-log. So here are the questions we were asked:
- Do you keep nail polish on your fingers and toes year round?
- What are your go-to colors for the fingers and toes?
- Any tips for strengthening your nails?
- Do you have any nail ‘rules’ you abide by? (things like toe and finger colors must match, should never be the same, trim them all if one breaks, I dunno…)
- How often, if ever, do you get a manicure and/or pedicure?
Products mentioned in the video:
- CND: Stickey Base Coat, Super Shiney Top Coat
- Essie: Pink Parka
- Nailtiques Protein Formula 2
- OPI nail colors: Black Onyx, Lincoln Park After Dark, Dulce de Leche, OPI on Collins Avenue, You Don’t Know Jacques
- Orly: La Vida Loca
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Rose Riot
*The Friend Friday project by Modly Chic is a way for bloggers to share more about themselves and create a friendly connection with other bloggers. Katy of Modly Chic sends us questions weekly, and we answer on our blogs.