For this week’s Friend Friday* post, we were asked to share our thoughts on the relationship between personal style and confidence. Below are the questions Katy asked, and I responded via video…hope you like! One disclaimer: this is my first “vlog,” so I hope that future videos will be clearer. Call it on-the-job training.
- When you wear an outfit that you love how does that change your mental state?
- Do you find that the way you dress can help you be more confident in certain situations?
- Looking back, have you become more confident in rocking your personal style?
- How do comments, in person or on your blog, impact your feelings about a look, clothing choice, etc…
- To be more confident, every woman should…
*The Friend Friday project by Modly Chic is a way for bloggers to share more about themselves and create a friendly connection with other bloggers. Katy of Modly Chic sends us questions weekly, and we answer on our blogs.