More bloggeristas that I think are just lovely:
- In Their Closet—Every shoe lover’s dream shopping source. A great blog produced by a great lady…I feel lucky to be a contributor.
- KB in NYC—Girlfriend keeps it real. I love her honesty about relationships and sex, and I can identify with her experiences as an expat in a different hemisphere.
- Lady Melbourne—She’s classy, she does retro and mod brilliantly, her photos are so lovely, and I totally adore her Friday videos. Lady Melbourne, please join Bloglovin’!
- PinkBow—Beautiful photos from what looks to be an equally beautiful life in the U.K. (plus I just love her hair!).
- Pretty Shiny Sparkly—Not only do I appreciate her fashion fearlessness, she acknowledges her readers and followers, and honey, that’s the way it should be.
- Miss Vinyl Ahoy—For her support of G&G, her hilarity, and her honesty.
- Shoe-a-Day—She’s Miss Vinyl’s sis, and it’s clear the sense of humor runs in the family. Another lovely (and appreciated) supporter of G&G.
- 5 Inch and Up—Two words: girl crush. The flyest chic I’ve seen in decades.